Thursday, March 27, 2008

taxes and sickness

I thought I was getting a refund, but now it looks like I'm going to owe $350 to the government this year. I guess it's not as bad as the $900 I owed last year. And my state taxes are a mess. I need to find someone who can tell me whether my employer was paying taxes in DC or VA. The W-2 form I have isn't very helpful. Some how I doubt walking down to HR and shaking one of the employees there by the shoulders will get me any answers either. Oh well.

The weekend in the Colorado was lots of fun. I think the best part was when I politely refused any beverage from Kate's dad- Kate poured me a glass of water out of a bottle and casually told her dad "Joe doesn't drink tap water." Thanks Kate.

Doing lots of work this week. And I was sick briefly, but I think my superman's immune system kicked that sickness' ass in like 36 hours.

(Dan tells me that he uses his headset to talk yell at people when playing Call of Duty online)
me: you're probably one of those shrill talkers i hear about
Dan: no i'm not twelve
Dan: i did hear one kids mom yelling at him about going to bed then he yells back that is wasn't 10 yet, super funny

No comments: