Sunday, April 20, 2008

stormy sunday

Interesting article in the washington post today about John McCain's temper problem. Apparently he has a long history of blowing up and jumping to within an inch of peoples faces and screaming over political disagreements, in addition to trying to get people fired when they try to correct his facts. It all sounds a little immature for someone who is... no longer in high school. He will be a great president. Maybe this time I'll refrain from voting because I honestly don't like any of the candidates, instead of just because of my usual laziness. Though, to be fair, most of the events cited are from like 10-15 years ago. And 15 years ago I had temper issues too. He might have reformed since then.

Tonight I will reformat my computer. Somehow it picked up a virus. Though it still runs faster than my work computer. I wish I could kick every single one of the IT guys who has contributed to pushing software updates onto my computer square in the nuts.

(From a forum arguing about independent game reviews vs. professional game reviews)
"What constitutes a reputable source? A huge site paid for primarily by ads from game companies, and one that caters to players of every type? Or a site devoted specifically to RPG players and not audiences who also play sheepware like Madden and The Sims?"

No comments: