Thursday, November 5, 2009

If I didn't just make this coffee yesterday I would think it had gone bad. It's so much weaker than my usual coffee. Almost like I melted a few ice cubes in my glass. Lesson learned: Dunkin Donuts makes good coffee in their shops, but the secret is clearly not in the Dunkin Donuts brand coffee grounds you can buy at Safeway. Or maybe my coffee maker is on the fritz and is now diluting the coffee for some reason. I'll have to test it with another brand.

If only I was 3 years younger I could get the H1N1 vaccine from work.

(from a review of the game The Void)
A review is designed to provide the reader with a description of the game, and then act as a buyer's guide. This will fail on both counts, since The Void is so far outside of the realms of helpful description that I might as well phone you up and make animal noises at you.

No comments: