Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I went to visit Puja today and Sonya vomited everywhere. Apparently she was borderline sick and Puja thought about calling to warn me away but then decided against it. I probably wouldn't have believed her anyway. Puja got all flustered but Sonya was pretty happy, and it didn't really bother me because I was sitting on the one piece of furniture that she didn't puke on.

I watched most of the Lightning Thief, and I feel stupider for it. It is NOT like the first Harry Potter movie. It's more like a teenage boy's version of that movie where the teenage girl discovers that she's a princess. Can't remember it's title. They never explain why everyone is so certain that Percy stole the lightning. And the Athena's daughter girl was kinda cute, but Athena is Zeus's daughter, which makes Athena's daughter Percy's first cousin once removed. Sketchy.

No comments: