Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy F***ing Tuesday.

Today I ran into the office 10 minutes after I was supposed to talk to an attorney on the phone. Oh well, he took it well. Sorta sad today. It was a great weekend of wandering around the mountains, but in the long run I think I'm going to regret it.

This is the opposite of the Christmas Spirit. I'm not going to see any of my family this Christmas. I saw them all a few months ago for an extended period in Hawaii and my sister's wedding, and Christmas was pretty much unanimously called off. All my sisters are visiting their spouses' families. I was thinking of going off with a friend for Christmas, but you know, the more I think about it the more uncomfortable that sounds. I barely like talking to my own family, how am I going to cope with someone else's family? It doesn't bother me, not seeing the family, but the fact that it doesn't bother me is starting to bother me. Maybe I have family issues I didn't know about. Mostly I'm just upset with girls, and, of course, myself.

Kate: dc seems like it has a lot of selfish people
(i'm about to conceed there are selfish people here, but they are also everywhere)
me: there are some selfish people in dc-
Kate: selfish people like you!

No comments: