Friday, September 26, 2008

Short post becase I'm pretty busy with the end of the fiscal year at work.

I just discovered that we get an extra day off work in January for the presidental stuff right after MLK day. Hello 4 day weekend!

Some news articles I found interesting this morning:
Facebook profiles reveal users' narcissism
(This is definitely true. I can sometimes tell by a facebook profile what I'll think of someone I'm going to meet.)
Workspace reveals political leanings
(Apparently I lean right, because my workspace is super organized and tidy. Though this is in contrast to my very messy apartment, so I'm not sure how that works.)

More next week. Tonight I'm going to see Kathy Griffin with Kate. Should be fun, I like her standup routines that I've heard on cd and that tv show was hilarious back when I had tv.

(from a column in an Alaskan paper)
I thought of that moment when it was announced that Sarah Palin's unmarried 17-year-old daughter was pregnant. But she can't be. Isn't her mother big on that abstinence-only sex education stuff?

No comments: