Thursday, February 16, 2012

I was about to send an attorney a document calling his statement an "unclear jumble" and then had a sudden worry that maybe "jumble" has some kind of racial connotations. I had to look it up in the dictionary to be sure it wasn't. That's how you know you've been working too long. I'm not sure how I would have even picked up racist words, but anything could happen.

I'm watching New Girl. It's sort of a girly show, but I find it highly entertaining. Surprisingly, mostly because of the character Schmitt. He's the superficial one of the group. He constantly takes his shirt off, which is weird and something I don't think any roommate outside of a frat house would tolerate, but other than that he has all the best lines. He's like Jonah Hill in Superbad. If Jonah Hill was physically fit and loved to take his shirt off.

I've been meaning to write more here. But not now. In 2 hours I'm flying to California for a cousin's wedding and a late Christmas. And there's barely any Internet access out there so I'll updated again next week.

No comments: