Monday, July 12, 2010

If you're around dc but not on facebook for some reason (weirdo), you can come out to my birthday on Friday. Happy hour at One Lounge, and then maybe moving on to somewhere else.

I bought an xbox 360 for myself as a birthday present. More videogames. I considered getting a new computer with better graphics but I spend too much time looking at the computer screen already. (I think the 10 foot viewing distance of my tv is better for my eyes than the 2 feet computer viewing.) I used to really love videogames when I was a kid and wasn't allowed to play them. Since then they've been less entertaining, but I'm still hopeful that something will recreate that same fascination I once had.

Anyway, you can find me on xbox live as PrimeDJoe if you want. The usename comes from my PSN username of PrimeDirective, but that was taken on xbox live.

And with the capitalized DJ in the middle of this new username, maybe some online hotties (the kind that probably lurk around xbox live) will be attracted to me because they'll think I have DJ skills. I'll have to work on my freestyle rapping.

(about Dana's fiance)
Dave Shapanka: He's not as out there as Dana, but I think you can't have a relationship where both people are outrageous.
Eric: Yeah.
Dave Shapanka: Then it just ends up like Rav and Liza sharing a car.

No comments: