Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm back from Vietnam. I'll probably write more about that later. For now, splicing the panoramic photos is proving to be more difficult than I thought and will take some time.

Kate and I have split. She has a beautiful smile, a passion for everything, and I loved her. At 2.5 years it was my longest relationship, and now I feel out of place in my own life. Out of place and alone in this apartment, in Mt Pleasant, in DC. I've had a stomach ache for the past 24 hours but hopefully that will pass.

Looking back I can't find those posts where I mulled over moving to different states, I guess it was before the switch to this blogspot page, but now I've been thinking about it again. Maybe a middle state or near a Florida waterpark, or good snowboarding, or maybe Texas. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now though so I won't be making any hasty decisions.

No comments: