Wednesday, June 25, 2008

more gunshots

At about 1:30 last night I heard gunshots from my bed. They were close too, probably within a block from me. I've been wondering, what is my obligation when I hear gun shots in the night? Should I look out the window and see if anyone is lying in the street, or just call the cops and say someone somewhere might have been shot? That seems like pretty useless information for the cops, though I'm certainly not going to go wandering out and investigating. It was two quick shots, so maybe it was an execution. One to the chest, one to the head. Well, instead of going to look I went back to sleep. Though I didn't sleep well, so maybe that's karma.

I just discovered that I would rather eat a banana with my right hand and awkwardly gimp around my computer using the mouse in my left hand than eat with my off-hand. Huh. You learn something new every day.

whitney: so. you want to send me a care package???
me: hmm, sure
whitney: LOL
whitney: loser

No comments: