Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just pulled the old print-and-leave trick on my officemate. You set your computer to print a few dozen pages and then ditch the now-noisy office to go buy coffee or visit a coworker. My officemate does it occasionally, but I tend to use the group printer (which you can't hear because it's in another room) instead. Every time he leaves the office and then his printer starts making noises I think "Oh you sneaky bastard!" So this time I pulled it on him. It's the little things that make this office interesting.

(Sometimes I read the nonsense on Slashdot. This is from an article about new power plants in development that vaporize trash to produce energy)
CubicleView: This solves nothing, once we hit peak trash production then we'll be screwed all over again.

No comments: