Sunday, July 6, 2008

found

I just found a couple older versions of the blog on my computer at work here. I have the really old versions (from college) on cd, and most of the post-college, pre-blogspot pages on my laptop, but there are a few not on the laptop that I had thought were lost forever. The record is complete again. No, you don't get to see any of them.

Wednesday I fly to California for my sister Irene's wedding and I'll be back on the following Wednesday. I don't have much vacation time, so I'm going to be working 12 hour days until I leave, and then again when I get back. Probably won't be much blog posting until after next week. My subway and coffee diet is working pretty well. I should be okay in the suit.

Lately I've downloaded LackeyCCG, which is a computer interface for collectable card games, and been thinking about playing a little VTES or MTG again. It's nerdy but it's free! And kinda interesting when you have all these thousands of cards to play with. Yes, this blog just gained several levels of nerdiness. I'll try not to mention it again, don't worry.

(Kate is frustrated over trying to find a birthday present for me)
me: I'm hard to shop for. My cousins usually complain about drawing my name out of the hat.
Kate: What does that mean?
me: The hat for the gift exchange at Christmas.
Kate: Lucky me.
me: Lucky you?
Kate: Lucky that I'm your girlfriend. I get to draw your name every f-ing Christmas.

No comments: