Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today I tried a Kirkland Mocha instead of the starbucks Frappuccino. It was shelved right next to the frappuccinos, comes in exactly the same shaped glass bottle, and possibly costs a little less (though it's not exactly inexpensive). Meh. It's not as bad as the foreign mocha bottled drinks you can find at wholefoods (who make full use of the excuse that they're foreign by tasting quite terrible), but it's not good and definitely not as tasty as a frappuccino. If I wanted something that tasted bad I'd drink redbull.

This is the second time I've been unfriended by Lindsay on facebook. She used to be married to the other Joe, and we exchanged a few messages a couple years ago after he told me they got married. Then one day I discovered that she and Joe were now divorced and she had unfriended me. I sent her a message: "Unfriended! You cut me deep Lindsay.." She responded that after the divorce she was culling her friends list, and had thought that I was just friends with her because of Joe. But then we were friends again. It looks like I've now been unfriended once again. She's engaged to another guy and I guess she's doing more culling of friends. This time I won't object. It shouldn't take constant effort to stay friends with someone on facebook. Online friendships are supposed to be easier than that. Her fiance's blog has some artsy naked photos of her on there. Weird.

(comments for the youtube video of the Skins characters singing Wild World at the end of season 1)
LauraGarciaCervantes: i hate hate hate how they removed this from the dvd. f***ing copyright. i dont even understand why, i mean, it was MADE. why not ADD it. Cat Stevens, if you had anything to do with this i am very displeased

No comments: